Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Tezos coin can now be bought for $7.29 or 0.00012704 BTC on major exchanges. Tezos has a total market capitalization of $6.29 billion and approximately $424.19 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Tezos has traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.51 or 0.00063631 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00000933 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00002657 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Golos Blockchain (GLS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Luna Coin (LUNA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Starbound (SBD) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Decimal (DEL) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Crypxie (CPX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00009372 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tezos is a new decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing a true digital commonwealth. It facilitates formal verification, a technique that mathematically proves the correctness of the code governing transactions and boosts the security of the most sensitive or financially weighted smart contracts. Tezos takes a fundamentally different approach to governance by creating governance rules for stakeholders to approve of protocol upgrades that are then automatically deployed on the network. When a developer proposes a protocol upgrade, they can attach an invoice to be paid out to their address upon approval and inclusion of their upgrade. This approach provides a strong incentive for participation in the Tezos core development and further decentralizes the maintenance of the network. It compensates developers with tokens that have immediate value rather than forcing them to seek corporate sponsorships, foundation salaries, or work for Internet fame alone.Our block explorer data below is freely provided by tzstats.com. WARNING: Regarding HitBTC XTZ futures. HitBTC does not allow short-selling their futures; only previous purchasers of the futures can sell them. This means that the price is likely significantly higher than the price that would be determined by a market that allows short-selling, which would be more indicative of the true market value of XTZ “
Tezos Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.