Wanchain (CURRENCY:WAN) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last seven days, Wanchain has traded down 3.9% against the US dollar. One Wanchain coin can now be bought for about $0.91 or 0.00001578 BTC on major exchanges. Wanchain has a total market capitalization of $175.47 million and $4.74 million worth of Wanchain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.30 or 0.00096369 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00003175 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $240.95 or 0.00419906 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.31 or 0.00012742 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.37 or 0.00033758 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00010371 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000607 BTC.
Wanchain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wanchain is a distributed super financial market based on blockchain. Wanchain aims to build a distributed future “bank.” As a distributed digital-asset based financial infrastructure, Wanchain aims to allow any institution or individual to set up their own virtual teller window in the “bank” and provide services such as loan origination, asset exchanges, credit payments and transaction settlements based on digital assets. The core developers are based in the US and China. “
Wanchain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wanchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wanchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wanchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wanchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wanchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.