Trust Wallet Token (CURRENCY:TWT) traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 14th. Trust Wallet Token has a market cap of $430.94 million and $319.19 million worth of Trust Wallet Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Trust Wallet Token has traded 18.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Trust Wallet Token coin can now be bought for approximately $1.24 or 0.00002151 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00001971 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.35 or 0.00071623 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $70.78 or 0.00122592 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.57 or 0.00077201 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,486.17 or 0.99561850 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,718.91 or 0.06440872 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00002898 BTC.
Trust Wallet Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Trust Wallet is an iOS (Open Source) and Android (Closed Source) wallet for Ethereum and other Ethereum-based tokens. The Trust Wallet keeps your private keys stored locally and features an open-source and audited code. It also features a decentralized exchange provided by the Kyber Network (Q2 2018). On the 8th of February, Trust wallet team decided to move the Trust Wallet app for Android into closed source development due to security reasons. It supports 14 crypto-currencies, to see the full list click here. Trust Wallet was acquired by Binance in July 2018, and it will natively support Binance DEX and Binance Chain in Q1 2019, it also supports ETC/POA DApps and will soon add support for Tron DApps. Trust Wallet Token is the native token from Trust Wallet. “
Buying and Selling Trust Wallet Token
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trust Wallet Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trust Wallet Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Trust Wallet Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trust Wallet Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trust Wallet Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.