Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Spectrum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Spectrum has a total market cap of $34,664.59 and $14.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Spectrum has traded 11.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $223.75 or 0.00378717 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00005283 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000087 BTC.
Spectrum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Spectrum is a decentralized online shopping using blockchain technology. It is e-commerce without the hefty middlemen fees. The user can see catalogs inventory from different sellers in one location. It enables affiliates to monetize their network and protects buyers and sellers from fraud. “
Buying and Selling Spectrum
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.