Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Wrapped Bitcoin coin can currently be bought for about $58,620.32 or 0.99656308 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $14.61 billion and $379.56 million worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.70 or 0.00050490 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00004117 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00004926 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.12 or 0.00041012 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Reflexer Ungovernance Token (FLX) traded up 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $395.54 or 0.00672435 BTC.
- Numbers Protocol (NUM) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00003343 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00000158 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) is the first ERC20 token backed 1:1 with Bitcoin. WBTC standardizes Bitcoin to the ERC20 format, creating smart contracts for Bitcoin. This makes it easier to write smart contracts that integrate Bitcoin transfers. To receive WBTC, a user requests tokens from a merchant. The merchant then performs the required KYC / AML procedures and verifies the user’s identity. Once this is completed, the user and merchant execute their swap, with Bitcoin from the user transferring to the merchant, and WBTC from the merchant transferring to the user. “
Wrapped Bitcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped Bitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.