Rocket Vault-RocketX (CURRENCY:RVF) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 15th. One Rocket Vault-RocketX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00000296 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Rocket Vault-RocketX has a total market cap of $10.42 million and approximately $761,116.00 worth of Rocket Vault-RocketX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Rocket Vault-RocketX has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00005420 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.57 or 0.00059546 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006700 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Rocket Vault-RocketX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Rocket Vault is a one-stop solution to simplify crypto value investing. Its Smart Vault is powered by advanced predictive analytics and machine learning and integrates with leading cryptocurrency exchanges. Rocket Vault uses advanced Machine Learning to identify tokens with high investment potential for delivering highest APY in stable coins and other cryptocurrency assets. “
Rocket Vault-RocketX Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rocket Vault-RocketX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rocket Vault-RocketX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rocket Vault-RocketX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rocket Vault-RocketX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rocket Vault-RocketX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.