FirstGroup plc (LON:FGP – Get Rating) insider Ryan Mangold purchased 136 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, May 10th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 109 ($1.34) per share, for a total transaction of £148.24 ($182.76).
Ryan Mangold also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, April 11th, Ryan Mangold bought 131 shares of FirstGroup stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 115 ($1.42) per share, for a total transaction of £150.65 ($185.74).
- On Thursday, February 10th, Ryan Mangold bought 142 shares of FirstGroup stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 106 ($1.31) per share, for a total transaction of £150.52 ($185.58).
FGP stock opened at GBX 111.30 ($1.37) on Friday. FirstGroup plc has a twelve month low of GBX 72.40 ($0.89) and a twelve month high of GBX 117.30 ($1.45). The company has a quick ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 1.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 132.63. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 110.19 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 104.72. The firm has a market capitalization of £834.84 million and a PE ratio of 1.99.
FirstGroup plc provides passenger transport services. The company operates through five segments: First Student, First Transit, Greyhound, First Bus, and First Rail. The First Student segment offers student transportation services through a fleet of approximately 43,000 yellow school buses in North America.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
Receive News & Ratings for FirstGroup Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstGroup and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.