AFC Energy plc (LON:AFC – Get Rating) shares passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 40.05 ($0.50) and traded as low as GBX 24.28 ($0.31). AFC Energy shares last traded at GBX 25.40 ($0.32), with a volume of 3,442,617 shares changing hands.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.51, a current ratio of 29.36 and a quick ratio of 28.56. The firm has a market capitalization of £195.68 million and a PE ratio of -20.49. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 33.97 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 39.81.
About AFC Energy (LON:AFC)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for AFC Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AFC Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.