Asian Television Network International Limited (CVE:SAT – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.15 and last traded at C$0.15, with a volume of 6500 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.16.
The company has a market cap of C$3.54 million and a P/E ratio of -14.50. The company has a quick ratio of 0.63, a current ratio of 0.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 128.09. The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.20 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.25.
Asian Television Network International Company Profile (CVE:SAT)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Asian Television Network International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asian Television Network International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.