Dunelm Group plc (OTCMKTS:DNLMY – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $10.55 and last traded at $10.55, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $10.55.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised Dunelm Group from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.13, a current ratio of 1.03 and a quick ratio of 0.26. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $13.55 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $16.35.
About Dunelm Group (OTCMKTS:DNLMY)
Dunelm Group plc retails homewares in the United Kingdom. The company offers furniture for bedroom, living room, dining room, and office; sofas and chairs; bean bags; bed frames, mattresses, storage beds, divan bases, and headboards, as well as kids beds; and bedding products, such as bed linens, duvets, pillows, mattress toppers, protectors, and baby and kids beddings.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dunelm Group (DNLMY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Dunelm Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dunelm Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.