Opium (OPIUM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 28th. One Opium coin can now be purchased for about $0.26 or 0.00000904 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Opium has traded down 11.6% against the dollar. Opium has a total market capitalization of $1.09 million and $27,747.00 worth of Opium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 97% against the dollar and now trades at $1,684.09 or 0.05828071 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003457 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001331 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $146.91 or 0.00508401 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00032582 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008861 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Opium protocol is a universal protocol to create, settle and trade virtually all derivatives and financial instruments in a professional and trustless way. It allows anyone to build custom exchange-traded products on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once created, they can be traded freely via a network of relayers and will be priced according to supply and demand. The Opium Network is a learning ecosystem that can work with the custom logic of both derivatives and oracles. All created positions are represented by ERC-721o tokens that are specially designed for trading financial instruments and can be combined into portfolios and natively traded in combined orders. At the same time, these tokens are backward compatible with the ERC-721 token standard and can be used in existing ecosystems. “
Opium Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.