Panther Metals PLC (LON:PALM – Get Rating) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 10.42 ($0.13) and traded as low as GBX 8.50 ($0.11). Panther Metals shares last traded at GBX 8.60 ($0.11), with a volume of 5,000 shares.
The company has a market capitalization of £6.16 million and a P/E ratio of -43.00. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 9.52 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 10.38. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.88, a quick ratio of 2.51 and a current ratio of 2.86.
About Panther Metals (LON:PALM)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Panther Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Panther Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.