Plaza Retail REIT (TSE:PLZ – Get Rating) announced a monthly dividend on Friday, May 20th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 31st will be given a dividend of 0.023 per share on Wednesday, June 15th. This represents a $0.28 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, May 30th.
Plaza Retail REIT has a 12-month low of C$3.98 and a 12-month high of C$5.22.
Plaza Retail REIT (TSE:PLZ – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Thursday, May 5th. The company reported C$0.23 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of C$0.10 by C$0.13. The business had revenue of C$27.90 million during the quarter.
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Plaza Retail REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plaza Retail REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.