Safestay plc (LON:SSTY – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 3.3% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 13.30 ($0.17) and last traded at GBX 14.50 ($0.18). 19,098 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 51% from the average session volume of 38,909 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 15 ($0.19).
The stock has a market capitalization of £9.38 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.06. The company has a quick ratio of 3.24, a current ratio of 3.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 220.38. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 14.77 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 17.55.
About Safestay (LON:SSTY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Safestay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Safestay and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.