Westminster Group PLC (LON:WSG – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 2.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as GBX 1.83 ($0.02) and last traded at GBX 1.90 ($0.02). 232,597 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average session volume of 844,413 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1.95 ($0.02).
The firm has a market cap of £6.28 million and a P/E ratio of -3.17. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 2.40 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 2.91. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, a current ratio of 2.86 and a quick ratio of 2.47.
Westminster Group Company Profile (LON:WSG)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Westminster Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westminster Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.