Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 40.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. One Bean Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bean Cash has a market capitalization of $952,824.63 and approximately $524.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded 21.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About Bean Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative cryptocurrency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours of age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “Bean Cash (Ticker: BEAN) is a re-brand of the digital currency and network, previously known as “BitBean” (Ticker: BITB). The “BitBean” blockchain and network began on February 13th., 2015. In 2018 a private company (unrelated to the cryptocurrency previously known as “BitBean”) began using US Trademark authority to usurp the name “BitBean” for its own use. Pre-empting this action, in late 2017, it was decided by Bean Core to rebrand to Bean Cash to avoid unnecessary conflicts. It was the first 'crypto-currency' to implement a maximum of 20MB block sizes, based on Gavin Andersen's proposals to fix Bitcoin's scalability limitations. BitBean was also the first 'cryptocurrency' to pioneer the use of static block rewards in a Proof of Bean (PoB) system — which now makes energy wasting PoW (Proof of Work) systems, inefficient, expensive and archaic!” “
Bean Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bean Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.