CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. During the last week, CyberMiles has traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar. One CyberMiles coin can now be bought for $0.0029 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges. CyberMiles has a market cap of $2.32 million and $35,424.00 worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Unitech (UTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004722 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,195.43 or 0.99898468 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00027454 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00026653 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.31 or 0.00265421 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.46 or 0.00039897 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006488 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001985 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CyberMiles is a new blockchain protocol that is being developed by 5xlab, a blockchain development laboratory. The protocol is an optimized version of the Ethereum blockchain for business and marketplace applications. The first pioneer of this blockchain will be the 5miles platform, a c2c marketplace operator. The CyberMiles blockchain is expected to empower the 5miles online marketplace which will feature a c2c trading platform, a community-based dispute resolution, structuring alternative payment and financing solutions for e-commerce and real-time promotions. The CyberMiles token (CMT) will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 compliant token until the CyberMiles blockchain is operational, thereafter, a CMT native token will be issued. The initial CMT based on ERC-20 would be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with native CMT issued on CyberMiles’ blockchain. “
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.