Felix Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:FLX – Get Rating) insider Michael (Mike) Davis bought 60,277 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, June 16th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.22 ($0.15) per share, for a total transaction of A$13,441.77 ($9,334.56).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.51, a current ratio of 2.02 and a quick ratio of 1.92.
About Felix Group (Get Rating)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Felix Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Felix Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.