AnteoTech Limited (ASX:ADO – Get Rating) insider Geoffrey Cumming sold 1,500,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.07 ($0.05), for a total transaction of A$106,500.00 ($73,958.33).
Geoffrey Cumming also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 3rd, Geoffrey Cumming sold 2,000,000 shares of AnteoTech stock. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.11 ($0.08), for a total transaction of A$220,000.00 ($152,777.78).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.32, a quick ratio of 20.26 and a current ratio of 20.39.
AnteoTech Limited, a surface chemistry company, develops, commercializes, manufactures, and distributes products for the life sciences, diagnostics, energy, and medical device markets primarily in Australia. The company's products include AnteoCoat, which comprise a suite of compounds that enable the control of material interactions and properties in the energy storage applications; AnteoBind ready-to-use kits to streamline and improve the conjugation process; and EuGeni, a COVID-19 antigen rapid test.
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for AnteoTech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AnteoTech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.