Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. In the last week, Neutrino Dollar has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Neutrino Dollar has a market capitalization of $26.57 million and $1.23 million worth of Neutrino Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neutrino Dollar coin can now be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00008639 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- KnoxFS (KFX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00049800 BTC.
- TON Crystal (TON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00004930 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.61 or 0.00068749 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Neutrino Dollar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Neutrino Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutrino Dollar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neutrino Dollar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.