SnowGem (XSG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, SnowGem has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. SnowGem has a market cap of $1.36 million and $45,383.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Safe (SAFE) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.78 or 0.00088359 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded 29.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded 50.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1,430.94 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $28,628.59 or 0.00000004 BTC.
hashing algorithm. SnowGem’s total supply is 30,907,160 coins and its circulating supply is 30,830,068 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snowgem is a Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. “
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.