Aries I Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:RAMMU – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 0.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $10.20 and last traded at $10.20. Approximately 1,392 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 59% from the average daily volume of 3,362 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.21.
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $10.22 and its 200-day simple moving average is $10.26.
About Aries I Acquisition (NASDAQ:RAMMU)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aries I Acquisition (RAMMU)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Aries I Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aries I Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.