Janus Henderson U.S. Real Estate ETF (NYSEARCA:JRE – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 1.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $23.09 and last traded at $23.09. 887 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 35% from the average session volume of 1,356 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.66.
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $24.95 and a 200-day moving average of $26.29.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Janus Henderson U.S. Real Estate ETF stock. HighTower Advisors LLC bought a new stake in Janus Henderson U.S. Real Estate ETF (NYSEARCA:JRE – Get Rating) during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor bought 16,632 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $416,000. HighTower Advisors LLC owned 3.91% of Janus Henderson U.S. Real Estate ETF at the end of the most recent quarter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Janus Henderson U.S. Real Estate ETF (JRE)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Janus Henderson U.S. Real Estate ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Janus Henderson U.S. Real Estate ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.