Metacrine, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTCR – Get Rating) fell 1.6% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.46 and last traded at $0.47. 568,816 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average session volume of 1,537,161 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.48.
The company has a current ratio of 12.19, a quick ratio of 12.19 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29. The stock has a market cap of $19.96 million, a P/E ratio of -0.23 and a beta of -1.11. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.47 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.58.
Metacrine (NASDAQ:MTCR – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, March 30th. The company reported ($0.44) EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.68) by $0.24. On average, analysts anticipate that Metacrine, Inc. will post -1.15 EPS for the current year.
About Metacrine (NASDAQ:MTCR)
Metacrine, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on discovering and developing therapies for patients with gastrointestinal diseases. It is developing MET642, which has completed Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of ulcerative colitis. Metacrine, Inc was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Metacrine (MTCR)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Metacrine Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metacrine and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.