Stockland (OTCMKTS:STKAF – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 1.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $2.49 and last traded at $2.49. Approximately 26,341 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 159% from the average daily volume of 10,162 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.52.
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $2.83 and a 200-day moving average price of $2.97.
About Stockland (OTCMKTS:STKAF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stockland (STKAF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Stockland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stockland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.