Syncona Limited (LON:SYNC – Get Rating)’s share price rose 0.7% on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 206 ($2.52) and last traded at GBX 204.50 ($2.50). Approximately 503,080 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 40% from the average daily volume of 833,049 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 203 ($2.49).
The stock has a market capitalization of £1.36 billion and a P/E ratio of -6.33. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 183.58 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 186.55.
About Syncona (LON:SYNC)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Syncona Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Syncona and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.