Investment analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the business services provider’s stock.
NASDAQ:TEDU opened at $4.89 on Wednesday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.05 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.55. Tarena International has a 1 year low of $1.46 and a 1 year high of $15.35. The company has a market capitalization of $55.35 million, a P/E ratio of -1.75 and a beta of 0.07.
Tarena International (NASDAQ:TEDU – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, May 17th. The business services provider reported $0.07 EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $98.36 million during the quarter.
Tarena International, Inc, through its subsidiaries, provides professional education services through full-time and part-time classes under the Tarena brand in the People's Republic of China. It operates through two segments, Adult Professional Education and Childhood & Adolescent Quality Education Services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tarena International (TEDU)
- Are These Cheap Copper Stocks Right For Your Portfolio?
- Zai Lab Stock Has Fallen to Value Levels
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Tarena International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tarena International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.