NewYorkCoin (NYC) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. NewYorkCoin has a total market cap of $1.00 million and $231.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00021278 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.25 or 0.00267984 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00000367 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
NewYorkCoin (NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 6th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 143,761,098,438 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.