BitCore (BTX) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. One BitCore coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0761 or 0.00000328 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, BitCore has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar. BitCore has a total market capitalization of $1.38 million and $143,312.00 worth of BitCore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,214.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,715.11 or 0.07388152 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $38.08 or 0.00164025 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00021290 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.41 or 0.00264539 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.88 or 0.00701652 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.42 or 0.00609197 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00005784 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
BTX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It launched on April 24th, 2017. BitCore’s total supply is 18,617,495 coins and its circulating supply is 18,116,536 coins. BitCore’s official website is bitcore.cc. The Reddit community for BitCore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitCore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitCore
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.