BitShares (BTS) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. BitShares has a total market cap of $39.49 million and approximately $926,908.00 worth of BitShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BitShares has traded up 3.4% against the US dollar. One BitShares coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000057 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00002240 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.15 or 0.00112654 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00038364 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00021498 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001522 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $65.65 or 0.00282801 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00038694 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000217 BTC.
BitShares is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 19th, 2014. BitShares’ total supply is 2,994,550,000 coins. The Reddit community for BitShares is /r/bitshares and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitShares’ official Twitter account is @_bitshares and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BitShares is bitsharestalk.org. The official website for BitShares is bitshares.org.
Buying and Selling BitShares
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitShares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.