ContentBox (BOX) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 6th. One ContentBox coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, ContentBox has traded 11.3% lower against the US dollar. ContentBox has a market cap of $395,513.49 and approximately $1,020.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TDEX Token (TT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00007754 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00010162 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.19 or 0.00243372 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- BOX (BOX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC.
ContentBox Coin Profile
ContentBox (BOX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,719,946,327 coins. ContentBox’s official message board is medium.com/contentbox. The official website for ContentBox is contentbox.one. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ContentBox Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContentBox should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ContentBox using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.