AIA Group Limited (OTCMKTS:AAGIY – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $35.17 and last traded at $35.17, with a volume of 438777 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $35.91.
AIA Group Price Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $38.84 and a 200-day simple moving average of $39.98. The company has a current ratio of 0.05, a quick ratio of 0.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16.
About AIA Group
AIA Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides life insurance based financial services. The company offers life insurance, accident, and health insurance and savings plans; and employee benefits, credit life, and pension services to corporate clients. It also distributes investment and other financial services products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AIA Group (AAGIY)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for AIA Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AIA Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.