Shares of Dexus (OTCMKTS:DXSPF – Get Rating) rose 3.5% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $7.65 and last traded at $7.65. Approximately 6,500 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 185% from the average daily volume of 2,284 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.39.
Dexus Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $7.65 and its 200 day moving average price is $7.65.
Dexus engages in real estate investments, leasing and tenant services. It operates its business through following segments: Office, Industrial, Property Management, Funds Management, Development & Trading, and Others. The Office segment offers domestic office space with any associated retail space, car parks and office developments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dexus (DXSPF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Dexus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dexus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.