Shares of Erickson Incorporated (OTCMKTS:EACIQ – Get Rating) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.12. Erickson shares last traded at $0.02, with a volume of 2,802,400 shares traded.
Erickson Stock Performance
Erickson Company Profile
Erickson Incorporated is a provider of aviation services to both commercial and governmental entities in approximately 20 countries. The Company’s operating segments include Commercial Aviation Services, Global Defense and Security, and Manufacturing and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO). The Company owns and operates a fleet of aircraft and provides a range of aerial services, including critical supply and logistics for deployed military forces, humanitarian relief, firefighting, timber harvesting, infrastructure construction and crewing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Erickson (EACIQ)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Erickson Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Erickson and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.