Resolute Mining Limited (OTCMKTS:RMGGF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 11.3% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 1,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 17,913 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Resolute Mining Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.19 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.21.
Resolute Mining Company Profile
Resolute Mining Limited engages in mining, exploration, development, operation, and production of gold properties in Africa, the United Kingdom, and Australia. The company's flagship project is the Syama Gold Mine located in Mali, West Africa. It also owns Mako Gold Mine in Senegal, West Africa.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Resolute Mining (RMGGF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Resolute Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Resolute Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.