Fairfax India Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:FFXDF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The stock traded as low as $9.50 and last traded at $9.51, with a volume of 7832 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.70.
Fairfax India Trading Down 2.0 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.22, a current ratio of 0.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. The company has a fifty day moving average of $10.62 and a two-hundred day moving average of $11.26. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.32 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.00 and a beta of 1.02.
Fairfax India Company Profile
Fairfax India Holdings Corporation, an investment holding company, engages in the investment activities in India. It invests in public and private equity securities and debt instruments in India and Indian businesses, or other businesses with customers, suppliers, or business primarily conducted in, or dependent on, India.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fairfax India (FFXDF)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for Fairfax India Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fairfax India and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.