Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (OTCMKTS:FMCB – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $943.51 and traded as high as $959.50. Farmers & Merchants Bancorp shares last traded at $957.75, with a volume of 5 shares trading hands.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $944.23 and a two-hundred day moving average of $942.56.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Company Profile
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California that provides various banking services to businesses and individuals. The company accepts various deposit instruments, including checking, savings, money market, time certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (FMCB)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.