Shares of Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not (OTCMKTS:SCCB – Get Rating) crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $25.13 and traded as low as $24.81. Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not shares last traded at $24.85, with a volume of 4,662 shares.
Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not Stock Down 0.4 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $25.08 and a 200 day simple moving average of $25.12.
Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not Dividend Announcement
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 30th. Investors of record on Thursday, September 15th will be issued a dividend of $0.4453 per share. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 14th. This represents a $1.78 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 7.15%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not (SCCB)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
Receive News & Ratings for Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.