Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited (OTCMKTS:SUHJY – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $11.96 and traded as low as $11.93. Sun Hung Kai Properties shares last traded at $11.97, with a volume of 85,391 shares trading hands.
Sun Hung Kai Properties Stock Down 1.0 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $11.96 and its 200 day moving average price is $11.96.
About Sun Hung Kai Properties
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited develops and invests in properties for sale and rent in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore, and internationally. It develops and sells properties, including residential estates, offices, shopping malls, industrial buildings, and hotels and serviced suites. As of June 30, 2021, the company's land bank comprised 57.9 million square feet of gross floor area in Hong Kong; and 75.3 million square feet of gross floor area in Mainland China.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sun Hung Kai Properties (SUHJY)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Sun Hung Kai Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sun Hung Kai Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.