Helix Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:HLIX – Get Rating)’s stock price rose 9.1% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.88 and last traded at $0.84. Approximately 284,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 48% from the average daily volume of 541,862 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.77.
Helix Technologies Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.84 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.84.
About Helix Technologies
Helix Technologies, Inc provides technology, compliance, and security solutions to the legal cannabis industry in the United States, Colombia, Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, and Australia. The company offers security solutions to cannabis businesses, including assessments and planning, security system design and implementation, asset protection, transport, and assurance of security for the state licensing process.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Helix Technologies (HLIX)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Helix Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Helix Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.