NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 24th. In the last week, NEAR Protocol has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. NEAR Protocol has a market cap of $1.39 billion and approximately $129.78 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEAR Protocol coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.67 or 0.00010088 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.87 or 0.00077763 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00059899 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001449 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00023466 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00005616 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000126 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Profile
NEAR Protocol uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 14th, 2020. NEAR Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 830,045,349 coins. NEAR Protocol’s official message board is near.org/blog. NEAR Protocol’s official Twitter account is @nearprotocol. NEAR Protocol’s official website is near.org.
NEAR Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEAR Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEAR Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.