Shares of Premier Gold Mines Limited (OTCMKTS:PIRGF – Get Rating) fell 0.8% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $2.32 and last traded at $2.35. 13,900 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average session volume of 49,612 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.37.
Premier Gold Mines Price Performance
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.35 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.35.
Premier Gold Mines Company Profile
Premier Gold Mines Limited explores for, develops, and produces gold and silver deposits in Canada, the United States, and Mexico. It principally holds a 100% interest in the Mercedes Mine property located in Sonora, Mexico; a 40% interest in the South Arturo Mine situated in Elko County, Nevada; a 50% interest in the Hardrock Gold property located in Ontario; a 100% interest in the McCoy-Cove project situated in Nevada; a 44% interest in the Rahil Bonaza project located in Northwestern Ontario; and a 100% interest in the Hasaga Gold project situated in Red Lake Mining District, Ontario.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Premier Gold Mines (PIRGF)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Premier Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premier Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.