Top Glove Co. Bhd. (OTCMKTS:TGLVY – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 5.1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.72 and last traded at $0.78. Approximately 20,106 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 92% from the average daily volume of 10,495 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.82.
Top Glove Co. Bhd. Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.61 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.82.
About Top Glove Co. Bhd.
Top Glove Corporation Bhd., an investment holding company, researches, develops, manufactures, and trades in gloves and rubber goods in Malaysia. The company offers medical examination, surgical, vinyl, and nitrile gloves; concentrate and synthetic latex, formers, chemicals and chemical compounds, rubber dental dams, exercise bands, condoms, and rubber related products; packaging materials, boxes, and cartons; and disposable and medical face masks, engineering parts and rubber glove machinery, functional fillers, healthcare products, and homecare and personal care products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Top Glove Co. Bhd. (TGLVY)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Top Glove Co. Bhd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Top Glove Co. Bhd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.