A number of other equities analysts have also recently commented on the company. TheStreet raised Aptevo Therapeutics from a d rating to a c- rating in a research note on Friday, August 26th. Piper Sandler dropped their target price on Aptevo Therapeutics from $20.00 to $13.00 in a report on Friday, August 12th.
Aptevo Therapeutics Price Performance
NASDAQ APVO opened at $2.97 on Monday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.03 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.71. Aptevo Therapeutics has a 12 month low of $2.67 and a 12 month high of $15.33. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12, a current ratio of 3.16 and a quick ratio of 3.16.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Aptevo Therapeutics
Aptevo Therapeutics Company Profile
Aptevo Therapeutics Inc, a clinical-stage biotechnology company, focuses on developing immunotherapeutic candidates for the treatment of various forms of cancer in the United States. Its lead clinical candidate is APVO436, a bispecific T-cell engaging antibody candidate that is in Phase 1b clinical trial for acute myelogenous leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aptevo Therapeutics (APVO)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Aptevo Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aptevo Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.