StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:BLCM – Get Rating) in a research note released on Monday morning. The firm issued a sell rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
Shares of BLCM stock opened at $1.03 on Monday. The stock has a market capitalization of $8.89 million, a P/E ratio of -2.06 and a beta of 1.25. Bellicum Pharmaceuticals has a fifty-two week low of $0.93 and a fifty-two week high of $2.20. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $1.10 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.23.
About Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bellicum Pharmaceuticals (BLCM)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bellicum Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.