Uniswap (UNI) traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 24th. Over the last seven days, Uniswap has traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Uniswap has a total market cap of $4.74 billion and approximately $130.31 million worth of Uniswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Uniswap token can now be bought for about $6.22 or 0.00027630 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.77 or 0.00385496 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00015339 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004385 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00017197 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000149 BTC.
Uniswap (UNI) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 17th, 2020. Uniswap’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 762,209,327 tokens. Uniswap’s official message board is uniswap.org/blog. Uniswap’s official Twitter account is @uniswap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Uniswap is https://reddit.com/r/uniswap. The official website for Uniswap is uniswap.org/blog/uni.
Buying and Selling Uniswap
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniswap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniswap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Uniswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uniswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.