EAC (EAC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 25th. EAC has a total market cap of $10.15 million and $5,406.98 worth of EAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EAC token can now be bought for $0.0338 or 0.00000146 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, EAC has traded down 1.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $89.60 or 0.00385764 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00015093 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001107 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00017441 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
EAC Token Profile
EAC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 30th, 2021. EAC’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. EAC’s official Twitter account is @eacplatform. The official website for EAC is eacplatform.io.
Buying and Selling EAC
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.