Jet Protocol (JET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. Jet Protocol has a total market capitalization of $14.29 million and approximately $61,802.21 worth of Jet Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Jet Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0084 or 0.00000036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Jet Protocol has traded 17.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00010100 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $12.06 or 0.00051932 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00029892 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00017909 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004294 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.05 or 0.00219792 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002819 BTC.
About Jet Protocol
JET is a token. It was first traded on March 31st, 2021. Jet Protocol’s total supply is 1,700,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Jet Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/jetprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Jet Protocol is jetprotocol.io. The official message board for Jet Protocol is forum.jetprotocol.io. Jet Protocol’s official Twitter account is @jetprotocol.
Buying and Selling Jet Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jet Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jet Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jet Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jet Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jet Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.