StockNews.com began coverage on shares of FirstCash (NYSE:FCFS – Get Rating) in a report published on Thursday morning. The firm issued a buy rating on the stock.
FirstCash Stock Performance
NYSE FCFS opened at $89.54 on Thursday. FirstCash has a 12 month low of $63.43 and a 12 month high of $100.00. The stock has a market capitalization of $4.15 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.67 and a beta of 0.79.
FirstCash Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FirstCash (FCFS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for FirstCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.