EOS (EOS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. EOS has a total market capitalization of $957.30 million and approximately $105.08 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EOS has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar. One EOS coin can now be bought for about $0.88 or 0.00003280 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Belrium (BEL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00009580 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00003108 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000975 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,092,189,816 coins and its circulating supply is 1,092,184,839 coins. The official website for EOS is eosnetwork.com. The official message board for EOS is eosnetwork.com/blog. EOS’s official Twitter account is @eosnfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is https://reddit.com/r/eos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EOS Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.